now browsing by category
Video marketing can be one of the very best tools you can use for your promotional needs. Video marketing is used to promote and educate the viewer on the product or service your selling. To have huge success with video marketing you can create a simple video as a sales pitch but, for there to be success with video marketing, it must be displayed with professional quality so the viewer will be enthused about the product or service your selling. This is very similar to creating a commercial for television, if the commercial is in poor taste and quality, the viewers will lose interest quickly.
Video Marketing And The Audience
Video marketing is huge amongst the selective group of people who prefer to watch video instead of reading text.
- in February 2011, 82.5% of the U.S. Internet audience viewed a video online
- Viewers watched 75% more videos online in December 2011 than December 2008
- As of 2011 30% of Internet traffic is currently video. By 2013, 90% of Internet traffic will be video
- Video marketing ads accounted for 12.4% of all videos viewed and 1.2% of all minutes spent watching video online
- In February 2011 there were 3.8 million video ads, which averages about 30.2 ads per viewer and reached 42% of the total U.S. population
You Tube has now reached a larger audience then their owner Google. The fact of the matter is people would rather watch a good video then read a long drawn out article. In video marketing when you create a large amount of videos that are both unique and high quality, you will offer information on your product in a new way. Video marketing is taken very seriously here at Local One Marketing because of the high volume of consumers who watch videos on a daily basis.